Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Library (already)

Oooh, talk about slack! Since I've been at Yarra I've posted 5 blog posts. That should equate to nearly one a month, but seeing as the last one was July...it doesn't. Now, at prompting from Heather about being slack, here's a brand new post!

Big news from me; I'm leaving City of Yarra Libraries to go work for the University of Canberra. Woo me!

Hopefully (and I cannot guarantee anything) I will post more from Canberra. After all, I currently know 2 people up there and what else will I spend my time doing? Chances are I'll become addicted to TV shows about crime (CSI, CSI:NY, CSI:Miami, NCIS, NCIS:NY, Law & Order, Law & Order:SVU, Law & Order:The Other One, etc) and my only salvation will be writing on my blog about them. Ooh, maybe my blog can go from being a whingey librarian one to one complaining about episodes of CSI! I might have to start liking CSI though. I could even go as far as getting Foxtel so I could watch the Crime and Investigation network and have even more crime shows, except real life crime ones.

Somehow I don't think any of that will happen. I'll try and think of something interesting to post for the next installment of my life though.

2 comments:

Michelle McLean says:
at: December 29, 2009 at 4:00 PM said...

Wow, that's awesome news. Congratulations on your new job, but more details please. What is your new title, what does it cover, etc, etc? How often can we expect to see you back in Melbourne, etc, etc. :)

SB says:
at: January 12, 2010 at 2:27 PM said...

Congrats Christian! Is it on going or contract? There always seems to be interesting Library jobs up in Canberra.